- Total installer rewrite.
- ffdshow post-processing now enabled by default for improved visual quality.
If you have a slower PC, you may need to disable or reduce this in the Post Processing tab of ffdshow.
Click "Configure Video Options" in the DefilerPak program group to get there.
- Now detects Windows 95/98/ME, in order to support legacy operating systems.
- 05-23-2003 build of ffdshow. Finally fixes the "green video" issues that plagued DefilerPak 1.06.
- Removed the MPEG-2 decoder. I recommend Sonic's decoders, if you want to watch DVDs on your PC.
- Removed Nic's XviD decoder. Unnecessary with the new ffdshow.
- Added Matroska support.
- Updated to AC3Filter 0.68b.